Friday, October 7, 2011

Yet another Emotional Roller Coaster

So I go between stages of being 100% pessismistic (WAH, I have no friends) to 100% optimistic (WOOHOO, I am in France and living my dream).
It is now Friday night and I did absolutely nothing. I stayed in by myself and skyped home. Karina is at her house doing something and Jose (not Rose like I thought) is with one of his friends from last year. Leaving me, the american girl without a car or friends to fend for myself. Don't worry though, I survived my night seeing as its 11:32 and I am still awake.
Tomorrow will be better. Tomorrow I am going out with some acquaintances (maybe I can call them friends by tomorrow?). And I invited myself over to spend the night (extremely impolite and I already apologized to her for that) but when you're in a foreign country with few friends and living in a MICROSCOPIC village, desparate times call for desparate measures. And this was mine. She was super nice and said don't worry, it's not impolite, you are more than welcome...blah blah blah. I am lucky that us Americans stick together in times like this. I will let you know how the night goes on Sunday when I come back! Should be exciting. We are celebrating a Spanish assistants birthday...should be fun. On verra (We shall see)!
Ok it is officially bed time for me. Goodnight and I will let you know how the weekend pans out. Hopefully be Sunday I can say that I made some new friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment