Thursday, October 27, 2011

First Morning in Madrid

I slept well even though it rained just about all night, hopefully it’s done for the day!  Carly is at school right now for a few hours but she will be back for lunch and then she has an exam at 3:30.  After tonight, her midterms and over and she is free until Tuesday!  Woohoo!  We are going to have so much fun!  It is so nice being in a legitimate city.  There are actually a few skyscrapers and things to do.  There are so many different choices of restaurants and activities.  It’s refreshing.  Not saying I’d want to live in a city like this, but it is nice for a short weekend.  That is all for now, I am just going to be chilling in the apartment until she gets back!  It’s nice though to relax in a queen size bed.  I am semi jealous with this big bed!  I feel like I am still in college at home in my twin size bed!  More to come when I actually do something today!

No comments:

Post a Comment