Kaitie and I took the metro to the train station and a 3 hr train to get to our town. Actually she had another hour after I got off to get to her town. Travelling with luggage was difficult once again buy we figured it out! And it was better just because we were together!
Marie-Cécile picked me up from the train station (she found me easily) and headed to her house in the country side. The country side was absolutely stunning and a huge change from the fast life of Paris. I enjoyed the change. Marie-Cécile and her husband were extremely hospitable and gracious and put me up for the night. We had a great lunch and dinner and I did some relaxing. I slept in a nice queen size bed and woke up in the morning to head to me small small town of Bellac where my high school and my room I will be living in for the next 7 months are located!
Marie-Cécile picked me up from the train station (she found me easily) and headed to her house in the country side. The country side was absolutely stunning and a huge change from the fast life of Paris. I enjoyed the change. Marie-Cécile and her husband were extremely hospitable and gracious and put me up for the night. We had a great lunch and dinner and I did some relaxing. I slept in a nice queen size bed and woke up in the morning to head to me small small town of Bellac where my high school and my room I will be living in for the next 7 months are located!
No comments:
Post a Comment